I was tagged by April to answer these questions:
Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Both, and cards to hold the gift cards
2. Real tree or artificial?
Started out real, got sick, then fake, it broke, now nothing
3. When do you put up the tree?
Used to put it up at Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like eggnog?
Tried it, but never got the taste for it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Barbie’s Dream House
7. Do you have a Nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Husband – he always asks for things like a new motorcycle or computer, I’m a teacher – I can’t afford those things!
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received?
Some Secret Santa crap
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Home Alone, Holiday Inn
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Beginning of December
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Buns from a tube for breakfast
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
We used both, but some of them had to blink
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Jose Feliciano’s version of Feliz Navidad
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We have gone to California for several years, but probably home this year
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Probably not without cheating
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Don’t remember, something glittery
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22 Most annoying thing about this time of year?
We have no snow! And Black Friday with all the stupid people waiting in line for days just to save a buck.
Guess the only person I can tag is Liz!!
a peek inside my collage art journal - As many of you know, my latest class Cut and Create begins today and while I finished creating this class a while ago, I can't stop cutting and collaging!...
1 hour ago