Saturday, December 22, 2007

OK Liz, you win!

Liz scolded me today at lunch and I really do need to blog more often. Thanks, Liz, for getting me back on (and for the yummy lunch today). April, Liz, Teresa, Amanda, and I went to Claim Jumpers for lunch and then shopped at Hobby Lobby this afternoon. It was good to see Liz again (last time was at convention this past fall). Lunch was great, Hobby Lobby not so great. They don't use scanners to enter prices in their registers so my entire ticket was wrong. Had to wait in line at the refund counter to adjust the prices. I can't believe they expect the cashiers to memorize every sale item. No wonder the refund counter was busy!
In the morning April and I went to Recollections to stock up on their going out of business sale. I got lots of adhesives, embellshments, and some unfinished albums to play with.
All my holiday shopping is done (gotta love the internet!) and only have to wrap the few gifts I did buy.
So, April, what are we having for dessert on Tuesday?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

enjoyed Lunch Penny good to see you. Hope we can play this yr
Merry Christmas!