Sunday, December 21, 2008

Time to Breathe!

I've been trying to shake the cough left from a cold I've had for the past two weeks or so! I finally bought some Mucinex which has helped some (at least I can sleep for more than a couple of hours straight!. In between coughing fits I have been working on tons of swaps. Every time Jane and I swear off swapping we get swept right back into it...........I'm sure it doesn't help that I started a Yahoo group dedicated to swapping.....duh! Our first book is the Wizard of Oz and it should be a great collaboration.
In the past week weeks here are just a few things I have been working on:
A composition book headed for Albuquerque:

A page for Barb V in Florida in her bee deco:

2 fabric books I worked on at home and at Jane's. Neither have any pages in them yet:
Some collaged blocks started at Jane's last week and finished at home with help from hubby:

No comments: