Monday, September 24, 2007

Just Beginning

I decided to make a blog to archive what I do in my craft room up here at the end of the hall. I feel the need to record my projects as I go. I rarely take pictures of my cards, books, etc. and this will give me the impetus to do so. Sometimes I think back to a particular project and think, "Geesh, why didn't I photograph that before I gave it away?" I look forward to reading my daughter, April's blog and thought, hey.... maybe someone would like to read mine as well. So here goes nothing.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Looking forward to seeing all your Work Penny!
Congrats on coming to the blogging world.

Liz said...

congrats can't wait to see your stuff.

Kristi aka Spoiled Scrapper said...

I cant wait!

Mandy said...

I cannot wait to see what amazing things you create!

Liddy said...

Looking forward to seeing your work. I agree a blog is a great place to "file" your ideas, finished work etc. Good for you.