Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A work in progress

Thanks ladies for your support. I am working on the projects for the craft class April and I do once a month as well as my ATCs for her swap. As a teacher, my week is pretty full... in fact I spend two hours one night a week tutoring for a great fifth grader and so far her improvement is nothing short of amazing!! What a great job I have. How many professions other than teaching can make you feel so blessed!
As for the title to this post, a friend and I were talking at school this afternoon and I commented that my teaching, as well as my life in general, is continually a "work in progress." So this blog fits perfectly into that idea, doesn't it? I most likely will not get any photos of my work uploaded until this weekend. That is usually my crafting, "down" time....
Tidbit: it has been proven by research (sorry, can't quote the source) that the creative process releases endorphins in the body. These are the "feel good" chemicals that produce a "runner's high." So...... that being said...
CRAFT AND CREATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!! It's good for you!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love it Welcome to blogging world looking forward tot eh many creations you will have..Thought process is never in mind when it finish but most of the time satisfying anyways... LOL

Daphne said...

You are by far the best teacher any of my children have had or will ever have. I am glad that you are a part of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!