Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been Tagged!

I've been "tagged" by Liz and have to post 7 weird or odd facts about me:

First of all, everything about me is weird, but here goes with the top 7:
1. I absolutely love eating raw hamburger out of the package!
2. I have a "ghost" who follows me from home to home marking on my feet.
3. According to my mother I was born with a "caul" over my head which means something, I'm not sure what!
4. When I was little I saw a scary movie about a headless horseman and had to sleep under the covers so I wouldn't see him in my window. It took me over 20 years to kick the habit!
5. I hate Oreos, Milky Way bars, and sickly sweet frosting.
6. When I chew gum, I must have at least 3 pieces in my mouth all at once (might explain the arthritic jaw, no?)
7. Emus scare me, at the Wildlife World Zoo one attacked me over the fence!

I don't think I know enough people to tag!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOl tahnks for playing

Unknown said...

Raw hamburger meat??? ICK! You must be low on iron, or just sick in the head!

No kisses for you.

;) Ang