Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kelly Kilmer class & World Card Making Day

Tonight April, Karen, and I will be taking Kelly Kilmer's Funky Chunky Book class over at Frenzy Stamper. Should be fun! Karen and I took a class from Kelly at AU this past August and had a blast. I think that was where I fell in love with painting background papers, which has now bordered on an obsession. On that note, I have joined a couple of background swaps and have used Jacqueline Sullivan's gesso resist technique with wonderful results. When I am finished with all the pages, I will post pictures. I absolutely love Golden's Heavy Body Acrylic paints, especially the interference colors which give any paint a je ne ce quois...............

If you are a cardmaker, today is World Card Making Day and April will be hosting some challenges for you....... join her if you can............

No comments: