Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Deco Pages

So here are the Deco pages that I worked on ready to send to the next signers:
This is Raquel's Pocket Deco with Tags. I used a molding paste technique I learned in Jacqueline Sullivan's Journal of Surfaces Art Unraveled class for the dragonfly on the tag. Of course I hand painted the tag first. The pocket is collaged dragonfly, buttons, ribbon, and text.

This is an excess Deco I received some time ago from Jaime, it is a Travel Journal Deco. Each entry should be from the journal of the traveler. I choose to "visit" Hawaii and used a photo that I took on our visit last year to the big island of Hawaii. The paper is the same as I used in a journal I started on the trip.

This is Barbara's vintage Fashion Deco. I used two greeting cards that I purchased at Ross eons ago. I sewed the cut-out fronts to the plaid backs and embellished with K&Co. chipboard, ribbon, and cute button brads. Pink and green, my favorite colors!

No comments: