Thursday, September 25, 2008

Messy, Messy, Messy

Does this resemble your working area? I can't seem to keep my craft table clear for more than 5 minutes! In this picture you can see at least three projects that I am currently working on: whale deco, mermaid deco, and cutting out comics for a friend's book.......... in the mail today I received 4 decos to work in. The good news is that I finished sewing my techinque pages (see previous post) and my Halloween pages for a local swap. Whew! Now if I could just get inspired to begin my first Beaded Journal Entry (not like it's supposed to be finished at the end of Sept. or anything............LOL). Ah, well.......... such is the life of a crafter/artist. I have found that if I don't have several projects lined up to work on, I drift aimlessly in my craft room......... so I keep myself busy that way!!!

No comments: