Monday, July 28, 2008

Soul Journal Days 11 - 14

Finally! I had to clear the book project off my table to work on my soul journal entries, but I finished my houses and made my paper dolls. This is my husband, Dave, and me. He's wearing a purple shirt because that's his favorite color. I have a pink top with a necklace (made by me, of course) and flowers on my skirt. The pants and skirt are recycled "fat" jeans, and if you look closely you will see that Dave's shoes are faux leather paper. The queen always wears her crown!

In my childhood home:


All buildings should be pink and purple!

9 comments:

Virginia said...

I love you journal !!! Your paper people are fantastic..I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am..

Mary S. Hunt said...

what texture you have going on with your family dolls...i might not can feel them in person but i get a great sense visually...!

see ya later...

Christy said...

love your dolls. hah that crown is so fun and what detail. favorite color, faux leather shoes, flowers on your skirt. so fun. I agree all houses should be pink and purple but what about the polka dots? that was my mom's favorite thing to say "you wouldn't like it if it was pink with purple polka dots"

Mescrap said...

Wow !! It's such a lovely page !!

Liz said...

Very cute

Kathryn Costa said...

This is adorable. Lovin' the neighborhood. You make a fabulous queen!

Anonymous said...

Arent your dolls the best? Of course all houses should be pink and purple.. the one next door IS.

Anne said...

Hi, Penney! I'm having fun looking at what you've created in your journal! I just got started using Sarah Whitmire's journaling prompts, and I'm not as far along as you. It's looking good! (If you'd like to trade blog links, e-mail me!)

Cheryl Gebhart said...

I love your house and paper dolls! I haven't done my dolls yet - I really must get to them soon.