Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Bead

I made another Eye Candy Bead from Alma Stoller's instructions tonight. I used a bronze sheer fabric with green and burgandy fibers for embellishment. Looking at my picture it reminds me of a caterpillar. Hmm.... I wonder what the butterfly from this would look like? LOL


On the flight to and from Virginia I played in a journal I made prior to leaving. I brought my Jelly Roll pens (love 'em!) and People magazines I hadn't read yet. I attached the tangerine bead to ribbon on the binding. It held up pretty well for all the traveling it did! This is one of my favorite pages in the journal, an ad for Cirque de Soleil that I doodled on and labeled it Southern Hospitality.

1 comment:

Alma Stoller said...

Hi Penney,

Another bead...how wonderful. Before you know it, you will have an entire collection. Looks like you had a great time in VA.

Alma